“Over 83% of companies now anticipate having some kind of flex in their portfolio… How do we make our tenants want to come to the office when they could stay at home and work from home?”
Since then the company has grown to be in over 225 cities across the globe and manages over 400 million square feet of office space with an emphasis on consumer-focused innovation.
“Mr Hines believed it was his duty not to just build a building because you could make money doing so but because it bettered the ground it was on and the society that would walk by it every day,” Annie explains.
We also talk about:
- The changing face of our working environments and the hub and spoke model.
- An EQ versus IQ-based work place.
- Tenant engagement apps and how to create a seamless user experience.
- The shifting demographics of people in the workplace and experiential-based buildings.
- Women in property and gaining confidence in the industry.